Thank you for your cooperation and for the privilege of ministering to your children. Our guidelines and policies are meant to make the Lil Cove Nursery as healthy and safe as possible for everyone.
Please help keep our Nursery a safe place. A child with any of the following will not be permitted into the Lil Cove Nursery:
- Runny nose with colored discharge
- Colored discharge from eyes
- Inflamed mouth or throat
- Coughing / sneezing
- Chest congestion / labored breathing
- Diarrhea/ vomiting within last 24 hours
- Fever- listlessness/ unusual fatigue or irritability/ excessive crying
- Open sores
- Contagious diseases such as chicken pox/ pink eye and so forth
If your child is taking antibiotics, they should have received treatment for at least 48 hours before coming to church, even if symptoms are no longer present.
Our Nursery policy prohibits any volunteer or staff to administer any type of medication.